Temperature, Humdity,

Pressure Transmitters

and Data Loggers

You are not logged in.

#1 27-06-2018 13:42:57

J0hnny

T3611 firmware upgrade failed

Hello guys,

After a firmware upgrade, using this link "http://forum.cometsystem.cz/doc/firmwar … -5-7-4.zip" the process was successful for almost all devices, but now  I have the following situation:

-    on one device the process failed, immediately after initiating the upgrade process it stuck at the stage "sending firmware" and cannot be terminated without the command ctrl+c, after this command the sensor cannot be accessed anymore but the device still respond to ping request. I tried different ways to recover but with no success: factory reset procedure doesn't work(nothing changed on the device still respond to old IP address), trying with TSensor over the console port and Ethernet with no result, the device cannot be accessed.

-    on other sensors the following error occur, I checked the device and  is enabled and IP address is correct

----------------------------------------------------------------
WEB SENSOR FIRMWARE UPDATER
*  Device type: T3611

Please insert IP address of your device:
Detecting hardware revision, please wait...

ERROR-4
No response from device!
Make sure that device is enabled and IP address is correct.

Press any key to continue . . .
---------------------------------------------------------------

It is possible to reinstall the firmware and restore the device?
Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 28-06-2018 09:55:59

HonzaD
Administrator

Re: T3611 firmware upgrade failed

Hi J0hnny,

As to be honest, I don't understand what is going on in your case. We did not seen similar kind of issues in the field with this devices.

Let's move this topic out of forum. Please contact our technical directly at email support@cometsystem.com. Inside the email provide following informations:
- device serial number
- device MAC address
- how are blinking LEDs on RJ45 connector (boaths LEDs in interval ~0.5sec)?

Regarding your 2nd device. It looks that device is not responding to UDP requests at port 30718. I think this can be caused by network infrastructure if device is online and reachable. UDP requests can be blocked at managed network infrastructure or could not be forwarded in case of device is in different subnet.

Regards,

Jan

Board footer