Discussion forum about Comet system products

Temperature, Humdity,

Pressure Transmitters

and Data Loggers

You are not logged in.

#1 13-02-2017 14:04:00

IPKenton

Comet Vision not picking up multi-logger

The vision system says status disconnected when plug in and connected.  Additionally, when trying to connect online using the default IP address and running the windows diagnostics I receive a problem that the device is not responding. Please advise.

#2 13-02-2017 14:35:19

MichalV
Administrator

Re: Comet Vision not picking up multi-logger

Hello Austin,

we don't understand well your problem. But we think you may have set wrong ethernet settings. Please contact your IT support to check and set correct ethernet settings (ip adress, network mask, etc.) or change this settings to DHCP.
In other way please describe your problem in more detail.
Thank you

MichalV

#3 13-02-2017 16:14:17

IPKenton

I have involved our IT support and they are resolving the issue. Thanks.

#4 16-09-2021 12:34:32

LukaKIS

I am also having problems with the Comet Vision not picking up the data logger. I have a data logger U3121 which is connected to the computer via USB type C cable. It does not show up on any computer as a HID-compliant device (or any other device in device manager). After a minute, the program returns an error after clicking search for a device in the USB tab of "add device". The error is: Error in RefreshUSBDevices() during get devices. Error type: System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectFaultedException. Message: The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state. I can post the stack trace if desired. The computer is Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q.

#5 17-09-2021 07:53:16

HonzaD
Administrator

Hi Luka,

about your issue were informed our experts. They will contact you soon.

Regards,

Jan

Board footer