Discussion forum about Comet system products

Temperature, Humdity,

Pressure Transmitters

and Data Loggers

You are not logged in.

#1 11-11-2014 20:36:58

steve.guerin

T3510 No Web Interface

When I try to connect via explorer or chrome the page I saw is the page of xport lantronix

I am not able also to connect with the application TSensor.  The TSensor app ask me for a password.

I try the procedure via telnet to reset to factory, try the button hold for 10 sec inside the box, apply default on the xport page

None of this are working

Can you help me, Thanks !!!

#2 12-11-2014 07:09:02

HonzaD
Administrator

Re: T3510 No Web Interface

Hi Steve,

This behaviour sounds weirdly. A have a few questions:

- How old is your device? Can you send to me serial number of your device.
- How problem occurred? Did you make firmware update? Was update successful? Where do you obtain firmware - from Comet web pages?
- What is shown at Find device window at TSensor software (MAC, firmware, device type, device description)?

Jan

#3 12-11-2014 13:37:00

steve.guerin

- My device is not very old (only few months)
- The serial number is 11964192
- The MAC is 00-20-4A-E0-4E-4C
- One of my college give me this device to verify how to interface with it, because we want to install a device per departement and white room into our production to monitor Temperature, Humidity and also Pressure.  If the device does what we want we will by about five T7510.

The first thing I try to do it's to connect with TSensor software. 
The software open, then I press the find button. 
The device was discover (IP : 10.22.2.84, MAC : 00-20-4A-E0-4E-4C, Firmware : 1-5-5.01, Device Type  T3510, Device Description : Enviro_SB#1). 
Then I select it and click ok into the communication with Ethernet interface selected. 
The Administrator Password then appear and ask me to enter a password.
I click OK without any password
Then a warning message appear with : Invalid password! Setup functions will not be available!  I click OK
After that another warning message with : ModBus is disabled! Some setup functions will not be available!  I click OK
After this warning I could see the Information and Configuration tab 
After that another warning message with : Readig of values has failed!

So after that I try to connect via Chrome with the ethernet address and the page shown was the page of the XPort device you have inside your module.
I try to do "Apply Default into this page to reset the default"
But no change for password

After that I try the telnet procedure on your site to reset the password, no success with this also.

After I try the procedure on your site with the button inside your module (Hold the button, plug the power and wait for 10 second with the button press), no success with this also.

I finally try a firmware update with your application but I have an Error Message with : Device contains the same or newer firmware version then source file.

Thanks

We have xport device into one of our product, the only time I saw this behaviour is when no web page was upload into the device

Last edited by steve.guerin (12-11-2014 13:39:46)

#4 12-11-2014 14:54:26

HonzaD
Administrator

Hi Steve,

I think there is only one explanation. Somebody uploads standard Lantronix firmware into your device. That is reason why device is not working, because it need our proprietary firmware. Please check your mailbox. I will send to you information what you need to do.

Jan

Board footer